You can expect a professional, friendly and hygienic service within the privacy of a treatment room.
A consultation will be carried out prior to spray tan to fully assess your needs and to go through the tanning procedure. You will be provided with free disposable hats and sticky feet along with barrier creams and moisturiser to be applied to certain sensitive areas.
A little bit of info on Sienna X Spray Tanning...
Gone are the days of the 'orange' jibes that plagued the industry, as Sienna X Spray Tanning now gives a gorgeous, natural looking tan without the inherent dangers of skin damage that can result from over exposure to UVA/B rays, letting you look stunningly tanned all year round.
Just some of the reasons why you should have a Sienna X spray tan...
- Sweet smell – doesn't smell like burnt biscuits, choose from Coconut or Watermelon!
- Quick – takes just 10 minutes
- Safe – no UVA/UVB to damage your skin
- So natural looking – different strengths to suit your skin type
- Good for you – Anti-ageing, anti-oxidant formulation tan with extracts of green tea, grape and rose-hip. Simply nourishing and moisturising ingredients
- High Profile – top shows love Sienna X
- Confidence boosting – you'll love the way it makes you look and fee
PREPARING FOR AND CARING FOR YOUR TAN
Before Your Spray Tan
Exfoliate thoroughly at least 24 hours before the spray tan, with special attention to elbows, knees, heels, and hands using a non-oil scrub and abrasive mitt
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours before the spray tan
- Do not apply any moisturiser or makeup before your spray tan
- Do not wear make up or jewellery to your spray tan appointment (unless easily removed)
- Wear loose clothing (and shoes, flip flops are best) to wear after your spray tan
- Prepare what you want to wear whilst tanning. Most people go for just a thong, naked or a strapless bikini. I have disposible thongs if required
After Your Spray Tan
Wear loose clothing the rest of the day or night after your spray tan, remembering your feet! Flip flops are best
- Do not shower for at least 6-8 hours (better still next morning)
- Do not exercise or sweat excessively after your spray tan, it could influence the development
- Do not get in contact with leather until you showered - it will stain
- Do moisturise regularly using an oil-free moisturiser as this keeps your spray tan longer (once you have showered off the guide colour) you can buy a special Sienna X oil-free moisturiser from us - just ask!
- Do not get into contact with oil as this will strip your spray tan
- Choose cool showers over baths to prolong the life of your tan
- Pat dry with a towel, never rub
- Exfoliate after 5 - 6 days if you need to, only on rough areas like knees, heels and elbows and respray hands and face with Sienna X tanning mist available from us will help to prolong your tan to up to 2 weeks!
- Do use Sienna X top ups to prolong your tan to 2 weeks.
- Do have a long bath on the 7th or 8th day of your tan to soak it all off using exfoliator ready for your next tan
The Sienna X range of products are designed to protect and prolong your tan. Using their body wash and moisturiser are really easy ways of extending your tan naturally. Both are available to buy in the salon.
Please do not have a spray tan if you are in your first trimester of pregnancy, having breathing difficulties, or are allergic to self-tan.